Know The Facts about Abortion and The Abortion Pill
If you are reading this, you probably think you may be pregnant and are asking yourself ‘What now?”. Like any other big decision in your life, you want to understand your choices, any risks, and how the decision you make will affect your life. We are here to help. Our trained advocates can provide the abortion information you need, answer medical questions about pregnancy and sexual health, or just listen to your concerns.
We offer you an environment near Downtown Roanoke, VA to safely explore your options. Most clients tell us there are more abortion options available to them than they realized. Our services are quick, private and respectful of you.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before you decide if abortion is the right choice for you:
- Have I researched all my options?
- Do I understand the potential risks involved with abortion near Downtown Roanoke?
- Have I discussed my situation with someone I can trust?
- Have I had an ultrasound to determine how far along I am?
- Do I fully understand the type of abortion procedure I would need?
- Does the abortion physician performing my procedure have admitting privileges to a local hospital?
Alcove Health has been dedicated to helping women, teens and families on the VA Peninsula since 1986. Reading this information is your first step to being informed about your choices. Make an appointment today.
Abortion Downtown Roanoke 24011, 24025, 24038
Downtown is the central business district of Roanoke, Virginia, United States. Located geographically at the center of the city, Downtown began its development with the completion of the Shenandoah Valley Railroad in 1882. Today the Downtown core is noted as the center of business for the Roanoke Valley and Southwest Virginia, the Roanoke City Market, the Roanoke Downtown Historic District and many other attractions and amenities